I buy lots of books - many from amazon.
When you sign in to the site, amazon will provide a list of recommendations - books, DVDs, CDs, what-have-you that its computers think will be of interest to you.
I think someone need to have a look at its algorithms.
Today I have received the following recommendations:
TV Cream's Toys: Presents You Pestered Your Parents for
Recommended because you purchased James Robertson Justice: What's the Bleeding-Time?
Spirit ~ Leona Lewis
Recommended because you said you owned The Arsenal Miscellany
Billy Connolly Live - Was It Something I Said?
Recommended because you said you owned The Ireland Rugby Miscellany
Gavin And Stacey : Complete BBC Series 1 [2007]
Recommended because you said you owned The Wales Rugby Miscellany
Why Is Yawning Contagious?: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the Human Body, and Some Things You'd Rather Not by Francesca Gould
Recommended because you purchased I Never Knew That About Wales
This is my second blog and it includes anything that want to sound off about - politics, humour, sport, television, films, newspapers, books, etc, etc. The first blog http://pauldonnelley.blogspot.com is purely about politics. Enjoy - and your feedback is always appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(65)
-
▼
December
(11)
- We ain't that stoopid
- Give us a chance to enjoy Christmas...
- Radio wonderful's publicity stunt...
- Vicky won't go solo...
- X doesn't mark Leon's spot...
- Wading through the forests of nonsense...
- Another victory for justice...
- Another ridiculous fashion...
- Food for thought...
- Vicky does care...
- Liz is Fuller herself
-
▼
December
(11)
1 comment:
As a fan of James Robertson Justice and my own book, I'd hope that the recommendation for TV Cream Toys is not so way out! At least it didn't come up under "Wales".
Cheerio
Steve
Post a Comment