At last - Vicky Beckham comes clean.
In an interview with the American edition of Elle, she says: "It became very obvious from the start that I was never going to be the best singer or the best dancer or the best actress. You know, I've never been that good at anything, to be completely honest."
You will find no one to disagree with you there, Vic.
However, she goes on to make one statement that I think is not quite as honest as the above. She says: "I don't give a fuck what anybody thinks."
I think she cares very much what people think - or she wouldn't have put on such a ridiculous front in the aftermath of her husband's affair with Rebecca Loos, all that rictus grinning and togetherness on the ski slopes.
Or was that just to protect the earning potential of Brand Beckham?
This is my second blog and it includes anything that want to sound off about - politics, humour, sport, television, films, newspapers, books, etc, etc. The first blog http://pauldonnelley.blogspot.com is purely about politics. Enjoy - and your feedback is always appreciated.
Friday, 7 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(65)
-
▼
December
(11)
- We ain't that stoopid
- Give us a chance to enjoy Christmas...
- Radio wonderful's publicity stunt...
- Vicky won't go solo...
- X doesn't mark Leon's spot...
- Wading through the forests of nonsense...
- Another victory for justice...
- Another ridiculous fashion...
- Food for thought...
- Vicky does care...
- Liz is Fuller herself
-
▼
December
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment