Well, that's 1 hour and 45 minutes of my life I won't get back.
Did I enjoy it? In a word no. Although I was told I was the best-dressed bloke there - by a bloke!
I finished work at one place at 9.10pm and got the Tube to Morgate and walked to the venue. TOOMOA (The object of my office affection) was there - looking very nice indeed in a silver dress. Then she left about 15 minutes after I arrived............aaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh
This is my second blog and it includes anything that want to sound off about - politics, humour, sport, television, films, newspapers, books, etc, etc. The first blog http://pauldonnelley.blogspot.com is purely about politics. Enjoy - and your feedback is always appreciated.
Saturday, 9 December 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(27)
-
▼
December
(17)
- Here's to 2007
- The Blair Facts
- Sledging - Bad language warning
- The War on Terror Top 10
- You don't have to be mad to work there...
- How much 2: The costs have started rising already
- Christmas Day at the Office
- Yet more non-jobs on the public payroll
- Keep silent for those who deserve it
- Money money money
- Cash for honours - the row rumbles on
- Festive Cheer 2
- Interviews and the aftermath
- Festive cheer
- Cheer up, love
- Labour - the Party of the People
- People power
-
▼
December
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment