This is my second blog and it includes anything that want to sound off about - politics, humour, sport, television, films, newspapers, books, etc, etc. The first blog http://pauldonnelley.blogspot.com is purely about politics. Enjoy - and your feedback is always appreciated.

Friday, 13 April 2007

The most ridiculous fashion ever!

By far the silliest fashion of recent years is this ridiculous habit of men wearing their trousers slung low over their buttocks - which usually means the crotch is located somewhere around their knees.

I live near a Tube and police station and coming home a week or two back I saw three likely lads leaving the cop shop. As they walked down the steps one spotted a bus on the other side of the road. They made a run for it and two vaulted over the barrier that divides the road. The third wearing his trousers round his knees had to stop and pull up his trousers before he could jump the barrier and catch his bus.

What a prat!

Oh, how I laughed...

No comments: